295 State Highway 31/202, Flemington, NJ 08822 | 908-806-2000read more
Whether you need to run faster, jump higher, get stronger, or recover from an injury – our sports medicine services can help you get back in the game!
RWJ is the leader in sports injury and orthopedic rehabilitation services in Central New Jersey. Our specialized sports medicine programs provide treatment for people of all ages with various orthopedic and sports-related injuries and conditions. We also have extensive experience treating high school, college, professional, and Olympic athletes.
When injuries do occur, our sports medicine team of physicians, orthopedic surgeons, physical therapists, occupational therapists, athletic trainers, and strength and conditioning specialists can offer expert management of joint, muscle, bone, and other problems. With RWJ sports rehabilitation, enhance athletic performance and physical fitness, prevent acute and chronic injuries, and extend your athletic career.
- Acute/chronic sports injuries
- Pre- and post-surgery rehab
- ACL and other injury prevention programs
- Shoulder and elbow injuries
- Sports-specific pre-hab/rehab programs
- Concussion recovery rehab program
- Sports performance programs
- Athletic training services for surrounding community
- Functional movement screening
- Community sports medicine clinics and training programs