My mission is to provide my clients the best possible care and greatest chance for success. Our team works with a variety of patients from pediatric to geriatric. It is of the utmost importance to be on the forefront of knowledge in order to continually improve therapy outcomes for each individual.
- MS, Clinical Speech Language Pathology
- BS, Speech Pathology/Audiology
- VitalStim Certification
- American Sign Language
Special Interests in Rehabilitation:
- Post-stroke communication
- Augmentative communication devices: Lingraphica, Dynavox, etc.
- Cognitive training
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Speech-Language learning delays
- Vocal disorders
Personal Interests outside of Rehabilitation:
- Wilderness exploration
- Rock climbing